Utah 72 Hour Emergency Preparedness Kit
This handy One Person 72 Hour Kit is part of Utah State Contract PD708 and contains necessities for individual emergency preparedness. (Picture not representative of the current kit)
- Buy 21 for $46.00 each and save 29%
- Buy 51 for $44.00 each and save 32%
This handy One Person 72 Hour Kit is part of Utah State Contract PD708 and contains necessities for emergency preparedness. This 72-hour emergency backpack may be purchased by anyone including employees of Utah state or Salt Lake County.
Utah Emergency Preparedness Kit Contents:
(1) 3600 Calorie Food Bar – 5-year shelf life
(24) Water Pouches - packed in zipper bag - 5-year shelf life
(1) Light Stick - 12 Hour Green
(1) AM/FM Mini Radio (uses 2 AA included)
(2) "AA" Batteries
(1) Heavy Duty Flashlight (uses 2 D)
(2) "D" Alkaline Batteries
(1) Box of Waterproof Matches (approx. 40 per box)
(1) Survival Candle – 36 hours of light each
(1) Emergency Whistle with Lanyard
(1) Emergency Thermal Blanket
(1) Poncho with Hood
(2) 10 Hour Hand Warmers
(1) Multi-Function Swiss Army-style Knife
(1) KN95 Respirator Mask (current substitution for N95)
(1) Roll Duct Tape - 10 yards
(1) Pair Work Gloves
(1) First Aid Kit (in bag)
(1) Red Backpack
** Please note that Utah sales tax will be added at checkout. If you are tax-exempt, please send in your tax exempt certificate to email@example.com **
Free shipping only applies to customers in the state of Utah.
Note: If other items are purchased, free shipping will only apply to this emergency backpack kit. All other items will incur regular shipping charges. Due to the high volume of orders of this kit, your order may take up to a week or more before it is shipped.
Please note the picture is not representative of the current 72-hour kit backpack.