Utah 72 Hr Emergency Preparedness Kit
This handy One Person 72 Hour Kit is part of Utah State Contract PD708 and contains necessities for individual emergency preparedness.
This handy One Person 72 Hour Kit is part of Utah State Contract PD708 and contains necessities for emergency preparedness. May be purchased by anyone including employees of Utah state or Salt Lake County.
(1) 3600 Calorie Food Bar – 5-year shelf life
(24) Water Pouches - packed in zipper bag - 5-year shelf life
(1) Light Stick - 12 Hour Green
(1) AM/FM Mini Radio (uses 2 AA included)
(2) "AA" Batteries
(1) Heavy Duty Flashlight (uses 2 D)
(2) "D" Alkaline Batteries
(1) Box of Waterproof Matches (approx. 40 per box)
(1) Survival Candles – 36 hours of light each
(1) Emergency Whistle with Lanyard
(1) Emergency Thermal Blanket
(1) Poncho with Hood
(2) 24 Hour Hand Warmers
(1) Multi-Function Swiss Army-style Knife
(1) N95 Respirator Mask
(1) Roll Duct Tape - 10 yards
(1) Pair Work Gloves
(1) Mouth Wash – 4 oz
(6) Infectious Waste Bags w/Twist Ties
(2) Hand Sanitizer – 2 oz
(1) Tissue Pack - 10 tissues
(1) First Aid Kit - 107 pieces
(1) Red Backpack
** Please note that Utah sales tax will be added at checkout.
Free shipping only applies to customers in the state of Utah.
Note: If other items are purchased, free shipping will only apply to this kit. All other items will incur regular shipping charges. Due to the high volume of orders of this kit, your order may take up to a week or more before it is shipped.