HICS 2014 Command Board Deluxe Toolkit, 26 Position
This Hospital Incident Command System (HICS) Command Board toolkit is an essential instrument for hospitals for use in both emergency and non-emergency situations.
This Hospital Incident Command System (HICS) Command Board toolkit from Disaster Management Systems, Inc. is an essential instrument for hospitals for use in both emergency and non-emergency situations. The 26-position setup is an ideal solution for smaller hospitals. This HICS 2014 compliant, USA-made toolkit features a rugged panel backing, and aluminum frame, and contains the following:
- Dry Erase Command Board
- EXPO® Dry Erase Pens
- EXPO® Dry Erase Caddy
- 2nd Laminated Dry Erase Command Board for Mobility (Will Match Size of Command Board Ordered)
- Laminated Dry Erase HICS IAP QuickStart Form (18" x 24")
- Tabbed Binder with Job Action Sheets & Worksheets for all Hospital Incident Management Team (HIMT) Positions
- CD with Essential HICS 2014 Content which Includes:
- Interactive Command Board in Fillable .PDF Format and Linked to JAS (Job Action Sheets)
- HICS Guidebook in Flipbook Format
- HIMT Charts in Browser-based Format with Linked .PDF JAS
Comes in three sizes:
- Standard: 36" x 24"
- Large: 45.5" x 35"
- X-Large: 60" x 48"
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.P65Warnings.ca.gov)