Amerex 2.5 lb ABC Multi-Purpose Fire Extinguisher
Amerex® 2.5 Pound Multi-Purpose ABC Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher with vehicle bracket operates effectively at the temperature range of -65 to 120 deg F.
Amerex® 2.5 Pound Multi-Purpose ABC Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher with vehicle bracket operates effectively at the temperature range of -65 to 120 deg F and has the following features:
- All metal valve construction has aluminum valve.
- Dependable drawn steel cylinder extinguisher measuring 15 1/2" X 5 3/4" X 3" has stored pressure design.
- Fire extinguisher with large loop pull pin features long lasting high gloss polyester powder paint.
- Discharge range of 9 - 15' and discharge time of 10 sec.
- Uses a specially fluidized and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate dry chemical.
- Chemically insulates class A fires by melting at approximately 350 deg F and coats the applied surface.
- Smothers as well as breaks chain reaction of class B fires and does not conduct electricity back to the operator.
- Stored pressure dry chemical fire extinguisher can be used on ordinary combustibles, flammable liquids and gases and energized electrical equipment.
- Bar coded and bi-lingual labels can be easily maintained as well as serviced in an economic way.
- UL listed and complies with NFPA 10 standard.