Air Travel Protection Kit
Protect yourself when traveling during cold and flu season with our new Airplane Travel Kit. Planes can be full of germs especially during the winter months. If you must travel, make sure you follow expert tips on how to stay healthy and take advantage of the items in our kit.
Protect yourself when traveling during cold and flu season with our new Air Travel Protection Kit. Planes can be full of germs, especially during the winter months, so it's important to stay protected with travel safety kits. If you must travel, make sure you follow the expert tips below on how to stay healthy and take advantage of the items in our kit. This airplane travel kit can be used for up to two flights.
Each Airplane Safety Kit Contains:
(2) Face Masks with Earloops - flexible and comfortable for long flights (2) Pairs of Nitrile Exam Gloves (specify Small, Medium or Large size) (6) Sanizide Pro 1 Surface Disinfectant Wipes - wipe down surfaces at your seat (see info below) (6) Antiseptic Hand Wipes - cleans and sanitizes hands (see info below) (1) 2 oz Hand Sanitizer Bottle (2) Personal Tissue Packs (10 tissues in each) - use for opening bathroom doors or overhead bins (2) Biohazard Infectious Waste Bag - use to dispose of all trash after use (4) Emergen-C Drink Pack - drink before and after flight to boost immunity (see info below) (1) Re-sealable Plastic Bag
Sanizide Pro 1 - Safetec’s SaniZide Pro 1 is a broad spectrum, EPA Registered surface disinfectant that combines cleaning and disinfecting in one simple step with its ready-to-use, alcohol-based hospital-grade formula. SaniZide Pro 1 makes staying compliant even easier by reducing the risk of cross-contamination with true, one-minute kill claims that are effective at killing 48 microorganisms and safe for repeated use on hard, non-porous surfaces.
Antiseptic Wipes - Formulated with 66.5% ethyl-alcohol to kill 99.99% of germs and contain aloe vera to keep your skin feeling soft and smooth all day long. They also remove debris and soil from hands and under fingernails, an important function in the absence of soap and water. Wipe Size: 5″ x 8″
Emergen-C Drink Pack - Delivers a fizzy, burst of essential nutrients including Vitamin C and B Vitamins, to help make it a super day. Dissolve packet in 4 to 6 oz of water, flavor may vary.
Tips to Stay Healthy on a Flight
(1) Wash your hands as often as possible
(2) Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth at all, if possible
(3) Wipe down surfaces at your seat such as your tray table, arm rest, screen, windows
(4) Wear a face mask throughout the flight
(5) Use a hand sanitizer if you are not able to wash your hands
(6) Keep air vent above you open for circulation
(7) Stay hydrated